Friday, August 31, 2012

Meaningful Learning

The theory of learning in my opinion is a natural process.  I believe different kinds of people learn in different ways.  Some people might learn better at just listening or seeing things, but others like myself, learn better while having to perform an action or while doing an activity.  Learning can also come from simply observing.  I believe observational learning is a very important factor in today’s society.  With the use of the World Wide Web, I believe somebody can learn how to do just about anything by looking it up on Google or even looking at a YouTube video.  Some people may not be as successful as trying to teach themselves, when others may find it rather simple.  I think the most important aspect is that one must simply try whatever it may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment